Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shoe Protector spray

I believe, despite the fact that I have no confirmation of this because they wouldn't/couldn't help me, that the SoftMoc WSP 365 Leather and Fabric Protector contains Thiuram. I think this acutally triggered my allergy because I developed it shortly after spraying most of my shoes with it.
I have not had a problem using the Ugg brand of shoe protector on my classic Ugg sheepskin boots, and they said they don't use it, but I'm always apprehensive so I don't protect my other shoes with this spray, just my winter boots.
Leather shoes are easier. I use Po-Zu edible shoe cream. It's made from coconut. It's awesome! Plus, you can eat it! I figure that if I can eat it, then my feet won't be allergic (unless you're allergic to coconuts) http://po-zu.com/eu/coconut/edible-shoe-cream-page

No comments:

Post a Comment