Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

nerdy shoe paradise


One of the biggest problems I find with this allergy (besides the obvious -cost, limited options, and no athletic shoes) is that sometimes you just can't buy anything fun!  I'm a big nerd, so I am so excited to see that the awesome eco shoe brand Po-Zu is pairing up with Rogue One to create awesome nerdy footwear: https://po-zu.com/pages/home-star-wars

For example: Your feet could feel totally rebellious with this sweet Red-5 feel



Or even cooler, be super cozy as a Wookie.


These are amazing, and in I hope bodes well for other future fun team-ups. I would love to see a Harry Potter world or Wonder Woman style.

One of the great things about this team up is that they also have children's shoes. So if your child suffers from a Thiuram allergy, not only can they wear a comfy, well made eco-friendly shoe, but they can also embrace their inner Star Wars nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment